Certified Arborist Consultations
Proper tree care is an investment that adds significant value and curb appeal to your property. Our Certified Arborist will help determine the health of your tree, whether a tree should be removed, risk assessment for a tree after a storm or during construction, and can provide valuation of trees for the purposes of insurance claims, eminent domain, and other litigation. Styron's Tree Service has offered expert certified Arborist consultations for more than 20 years to customers throughout Carteret County including Newport, Beaufort, Cape Carteret, Emerald Isle, Morehead City, Pine Knoll Shores, and all surrounding areas. Contact us to schedule a consultation with our Certified Arborist.
Why Hire a Certified Arborist?
An ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) Certified Arborist is a highly trained and skilled individual who specializes in the proper care of trees. A Certified Arborist has achieved that designation by extensive study of the art and science of tree care and by passing a comprehensive examination. The individual must also complete continuing education to fulfill requirements. A Certified Arborist can help you by:
- Assessing your site to evaluate how your trees may impact building sites, septic systems, and future expansions or improvements
- Educating you on what your trees need to thrive
- Explaining what is going to happen to your trees when you complete your project (tree roots expand farther than you think)
- Identifying potential problems as to why a tree isn’t thriving (fungus, parasites, insect infestations, etc.)
- Identifying soil problems
- Adhering to ANSI A300 standards